Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My neurons are half made !

                   It is time since I had a good read. I chose a corner for the study. Needless to mention, a corner with a window by my side, brightening up  what I had to study. My eyes! I can focus them . My mind , I can , if only my ears were more careful in selecting the sounds it could allow. The screen  sieved the bright sunrays and displayed the perfect hem, always unnoticed. The temple nearby throngs with sacred chants. The never ceasing motor drills the ear. I badly wished I were deaf. What was the solution? Acceptance- Because the acceptor is a single person - a trivial minority? Resistance- To enrich the already resistant tolerance? Focus- On why is it difficult to perfect things here? And now, Thoughts are even more louder than this noise. " STOP", I said to myself. Be the subject instead of the reader. And drown the rest in it ! Every moment my neurons were about to establish their connections with the other side, I see them swooning. The afferents, though in millions, failed to converge. They were half made and thirsty. Waiting for the monsoon to see them grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment