Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Peak of Mutism



Living alone in a cottage
Which lies in the hill edge
I used to look through the window
At every dawn and dusk.

Life below seemed noisy
And here it is so cozy
With nobody to share
And nobody to be spared.

I was there too below
Wishing for this day
The day of acquired peace
Peace not given- Forcibly taken.

Here I feel like I am God
Viewing all from above
Yet having nothing to do
About anything and everything.

The active silence Or
The passive offence
Call it whatever you like
Its my life as i wished.

I returned from the snub
To  rock forth and back in
The age old rocking chair
With the calf bound book
Which talks of golden old days
The present futility and
The future hope
Leave them behind
Let the time freeze still Now forever..............

3 comments:

  1. The palpable desperation,
    And vivid imagination.
    Spellbinding C.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it superficially palpable or deep rara? I know it is another of my M.

    ReplyDelete